- Comprehensive eye exams
- Diabetic eye exams
- Dry Eye management
- Eye infection treatment
- Eye injury/pain treatment
- Allergies affecting the eyes treatment
- Contact lens fittings
- Contact lens orders including soft/gas permeable, single vision, bifocal, and spherical/toric lenses
- Frames including designer, safety, and sports frames
- Pre and Post Op care, including Lasik and Cataract patients
Facilities and Equipment
Our facility has convenient parking and is handicapped accessible. We have a large inventory of over 400 frames which are displayed in a browser friendly atmosphere. Examinations are performed in keeping with what a private, comprehensive practice should be. If you would like to see our facility first, please come in during our open hours so we can give you a tour and answer any questions you may have.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.
We participate with VSP® Vision Care, Medicare, Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Highmark Blue Shield, Keystone, United Healthcare, Cigna, VBA, EyeMed and many other insurances accepted.
Please call us for details.
Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English and Spanish.